The membership of Sedona Wedding Services wishes to extend their hearty congratulations to the producers, staff, vendors and venues of the 2016 Sedona Bridal Show And Boot Camp for their huge success. We wanted to share with you the following newsletter we received from the producers.
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TURN OUT!! The 2016 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp is over and WHAT A SHOW!!!! Couples were already lined up at 10:00 and kept on coming all day. The Hilton was absolutely packed! The show’s vendors and venues were buzzing about how many, many more couples attended this year than ever before. Many vendors wrote up contracts right at the show!
The couples were buzzing about how they had never been to a bridal show quite like this and went on to say how gorgeously decorated, organized, warm and friendly it was. As they left, couples were commenting about about how much fun the show was and how much they had accomplished towards planning their weddings.
The producers of the 2016 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp, Classic Phoenix and Events By Show Stoppers, want to give our sincerest ” thank you and congratulations ” to all the wonderful venues and vendors who participated. Additionally, we would like to acknowledge the inspiring team spirit, energy and camaraderie that permeated the event. The Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp has truly grown into an event our Sedona wedding industry can be proud of by having given everyone in our community an opportunity to participate up until all categories were filled and the show’s space was sold out.
From our humble beginnings in 2010, when we had just 20 brides in attendance ( to what was was then billed as an “open house” inside the renamed Sedona Wedding Services building on 89A. ) we have grown into the largest and most stylish bridal show in Northern Arizona!
It has been a challenge. In the beginning, the show was exclusively produced by, and for, SWS members. By opening the show to everyone in our community, the show exploded into what it has become today. This is entirely due to the remarkably talented vendors and beautiful venues who support the show. We applaud the success we have all brought about, together, for our community.
Plans are in the works to expand available space next year so even more in our wedding community can join in on the fun. Show dates will be posted on our website in the coming weeks. If you want to participate next year, we would urge you to let us know at your earliest convenience.
We hope you all book lots of weddings as a result of the 2016 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp. Below is an impressive summary of this year’s ( 2016 ) attendance as compared to last year’s ( 2015 ) attendance.
Our best wishes for a successful wedding season! Deb Beggs / Classic Phoenix and Ken Heflin, Jim Bullock / Events By Show Stoppers
Summary of the 2016 Sedona Bridal Show and Boot Camp. ( Approximate numbers )
1. There were 218 pre-registrations for the 2016 Show. Double the number in 2015 which was 105!
2. Approximately 160+ couples attended the show. Double the amount of couples who attended in 2015 which was about 85 couples Some came in the back doors and did not register properly. We cannot guarantee that they are included in the count.
3. There were 25 walk-in registrations.
4. There were 60 additional guests who attended with numerous registered couples.
5. A few vendors and venues attended to see what the show was all about before they signed up for next year.
6. Approximately 400+ people attended. This includes all properly registered couples and their guests. Vendors are not included in attendance numbers.
7. There were 78 vendors and venues who participated. In 2015 there were just 58.